Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a 2D artist working for Radiant Worlds in Leamington. I work on all things Branding, UI, Marketing Artwork and Graphic Design. I have also previously worked for British sci-fi comic 2000 AD, Rebellion, Solaris and Abaddon Books.

Friday 13 February 2015

ONE BULLET CAN CHANGE HISTORY...

So, I was lucky enough to work on the latest chapter in the award winning series, Sniper Elite 3. Below are some examples of my workings/concepts for all things branding, UI, marketing material and other stuff. Some things didn't make the cut in the end but I hope this gives people an insight into the process of working on a huge project like Sniper Elite 3. Also, I should mention that I couldn't have achieved this without the team at Rebellion. I would also like to give special thanks to our concept artist and good friend Edouard Groult for his great work. Make sure you click on the thumbnails to get a bigger preview of the pages. ENJOY!

 
 
 
 
 
 






 
 
 

 
 



 
 
 
 
Unboxing of the special edition which is available for purchase on the Official Rebellion Webstore
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment